Tuesday 22 April 2014

Easter Sunday in Shetland

Ok, I know I am biased but I do like my boats!

Easter Sunday was gorgeous, a bit breezy but what the hell the sun shone and we went for our first Shetland row, even though I had, and still have a touch of the man flu, yep I felt crud, but to hell with it, the sun was shining! We had a great time, should have taken some photos but we forgot!





I am hoping to have Zephon craned out for some painting and stuff in the next week or so.


Rae liked the reflection in the water.



I have been meaning to clear the wead from this pontoon for ages! Looks cool though.



But the wead had to go!








Why am I rowing in the forward position upsetting the trim of the boat?



Moving the boat to its new berth.



Its that time of year again when the birds build their nests.


For two mornings running they took a liking to the car, not ideal really!


No comments:

Post a Comment